A Minnesota law went into effect Friday legalizing edibles containing small amounts of THC, the component in cannabis that provides a high, apparently surprising some Republicans, at least one of whom he said he voted for the provision unknowingly.
- Europe’s Leading Patent Law Firms 2023
- Law Firm Signs Renewal and Expansion at 600 Third Avenue
- As Law Firms Strive to Grow, Is All the World a Stage?
- Steinberg Law Firm Listed as Best Law Firm by Best Lawyers for 14th Straight Year
- How SMB Law Firm Is Building Its Client Base on Twitter and LinkedIn
aid services article content article continues attorney attorney general auto auto insurance bankruptcy bankruptcy court car insurance class action company court data document script farmers firm firms free legal health care insurance insurance companies insurance company insurance costs insurance coverage insurance policy insurance premiums insurance rates js fjs judge justice law enforcement law firm law firms law school legal legal aid legal services life life insurance national legal parentnode insertbefore state supreme court vehicle