BEIJING, China, Feb. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Li Auto Inc. (“Li Auto” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: LI; HKEX: 2015), a leader in China’s new energy vehicle market, today launched Li L7, a five-seat flagship family SUV. Built to redefine five-seat family SUVs, Li L7 brings a new flagship experience to family users, particularly families of three.
- A Deluxe Home: Li L7 features an exceptional second-row space with a “Queen’s Seat” mode, a comfortable interior, and a “Double Bed Mode,” as well as premium audio-visual equipment and many other flagship configurations.
- A Mobile Home: Supported by the Company’s self-developed all-wheel drive range extension system, Li L7 boasts a CLTC range of 1,315 kilometers and a WLTC range of 1,100 kilometers, as well as acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h in 5.3 seconds, offering outstanding travelling experience to family users.
- A Safe Home: Li L7 is developed according to the China Insurance Automotive Safety Index’s (C-IASI) G rating (the highest rating) criteria for 25% frontal offset impact tests on both the driver and passenger sides and is one of the few mainstream five-seat SUVs in China in the RMB300,000 to RMB400,000 price range equipped with rear side airbags. Designed with the Company’s “Safety House” concept and “Green House” standard, Li L7 is built to protect each family’s safety and health.
- A Smart Home: Li L7 boasts smart space and autonomous driving systems that keep evolving, creating an increasingly intelligent home for users’ families.
- An Aesthetic Home: Li L7 is the most dynamic model in Li Auto’s product lineup. With its splendid 3D halo light and welcoming interior, it is the embodiment of aesthetics and functionality for superior comfort.
Li L7 is available in three trims, Air, Pro, and Max, catering to the wide-ranging needs of family users. Li L7 Air comes