WAVERLY — An Advance Care Planning Clinic will be held Wednesday 3-5 pm at the Waverly Health Center
Completing a living will or medical power of attorney can help make people’s wishes known upfront regarding any future medical treatment and care if they become unable to voice their needs. WHC offers free assistance to help you through the process.
The clinic will be held by appointment only. Masks are required. Call (319) 352-4951 to register. Bring a valid ID.
- As crime stats are disputed, Harford County state's attorney race divides law enforcement – Baltimore Sun
- State attorney general launches investigation into medical data tracking
- Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby's arguments to dismiss charges 'Orwellian,' should be rejected – Baltimore Sun
- Kentucky attorney general asks state Supreme Court to reinstate abortion ban
- Before changing abortion laws, improve state's child support system